Located in the heart of south Tulsa, CityPlex Towers is a stunning, three-tower, 2.2 million-square-foot complex featuring dramatic architecture with inviting public spaces. State-of-the-art infrastructure, innovative interior designs, atypical amenities and prime location have made this landmark location one of the Midwest's leading corporate centers.
CityPlex Towers' location is convenient for both tenants and visitors, as it's easily accessible from all parts of Tulsa and surrounding areas.
As Oklahoma's largest office center, CityPlex Towers offers a wide variety of amenities you just can't find elsewhere.
- Attractive rates
- Large floor plates
- Abundant parking
- Powerful infrastructure
- 24/7 operations
- Dual entrance sonet ring fiber optics to building
- State-of-the-art emergency and security systems with professional life safety team
- Newly remodeled, multi-level lobby with public wifi access
- Variety of food service options (Pizza Hut, 81st Street Bistro, Hava Java, Sundries store)
- Onsite storage facilities
- Common meeting areas and auditoriums
- Onsite banking and ATM
- Day care center on property
- Newly remodeled fitness center with 1/7-mile running track
- Superior onsite property/real estate management
CityPlex Towers is a Tulsa landmark that conveys excellence in design, management and operations. The recently remodeled spacious lobby creates an elegant and sophisticated impression for tenants and visitors. As the largest office complex in Oklahoma, CityPlex Towers boasts 2.2 million square feet of space with flexible floor plates to provide efficient space layout for tenants of all sizes.
20-Story Tower - The east office tower floor plates average approximately 17,710 rsf.
60-Story Tower - The center office tower floor plates average approximately 11,750 rsf.
30-Story Medical Tower - The west tower floor plates average 18,511 rsf. This tower was originally designed as a full-service hospital, providing efficient layout, robust infrastructure, and 24/7 operations. As a result, CityPlex Towers has become the location of choice for specialty medical groups.
The 4-story base of the building extends across all three towers, with each floor having approximately 170,000 sf floor plates.